An 1888 wood-engraved print of the house from "Greater London"
Earlier Houses: An earlier manor house was situated on, or near, the site of the current house.
Built / Designed For: Edward Carleton
Garden & Outbuildings: Charles Bridgeman designed the grounds.
Country Life: CV, 480, 1949. CV, 1254 [Pavilion], 1949.
House Listed: Grade II*
Park Listed: Grade II
Past Seat / Home of: SEATED AT CURRENT HOUSE: Edward Carleton, 1696-1713. Sir John Fellowes, early 18th century.
Current Ownership Type: School
Primary Current Ownership Use: School
Ownership Details: Owned and operated by St. Philomena's Catholic School for Girls.